This product is currently sold out.
- Women's beret
- 100% French merino wool base
- Silk taffeta knot
- 100% French full grain cowhide headband
- Electric blue border and black bouffette
- Satin headdress with Laulhère badge
- Authenticated by the Maison Laulhère rivet
- Plate diameter 28cm
- Available in size M, head cirumference 57cm
- Delivered in a Laulhère box
Made in France
- 100% virgin merino wool base, knitted and felted in our workshops at the foot of the French Pyrenees.
- 60% acetate and 40% viscose lining.
Knot in silk taffeta.
Full grain cowhide leather headband.
100% cotton badge.
Machine washing is excluded for felted merino virgin wool. Hand washing or dry cleaning is preferable.
In case of stains, blot with absorbent paper and clean with a soft brush or natural sponge soaked in slightly soapy warm water, avoiding excessive soaking of the beret and leather edge. Allow to dry at room temperature and finish with a gentle brushing.
Tip: To restore a fresh look to your beret: apply a little dry shampoo, leave to dry for a few moments and brush.
- BRUSHING, DUSTING
Merino wool is a material with exceptional qualities, but it easily captures dust, textile fibres and animal hair. We therefore recommend that you use an adhesive textile brush.
Tip: Wet the palm of your hand slightly and gently rub the surface of your beret in circles, the dust will then form a ball that you only have to remove to find a clean beret.
To best protect your beret, it is recommended to store it flat in its cardboard box after each use, away from dust.