Château de Versailles Carré
This product is currently sold out.
The product line for the Château de Versailles’ three boutiques will span organic cotton and cashmere blankets, decorative pillows and gold studded bibs for babies and children, along with clothing.
Atelier Choux Paris and the RMN-GP (the commercial operator for the vast majority of museums in France) worked together, digging into the Château’s archives to create a new iconic illustration.
The print’s hot air balloons are based on historic illustrations from 1784 depicting the first test launches of a hot air balloon from the Chateau.
Signature of Atelier Choux, multipurpose carrés are an everyday essential, at home in the nursery and ‘out and about’ during the day in your diaper bag.
The carrés can be used as a light blanket, to change a baby’s diaper on the go, to create some shade or privacy (while breastfeeding for example), for swaddling, to wipe baby’s face, as a tummy time blanket, to protect your shoulder when holding the youngest petit choux, and more.
An indispensable essential for all new and seasoned parents.
- Dimensions: 100 cm by 100 cm
- Composition: 100% GOTS certified organic cotton.
- Printed with water based, baby safe inks. These water based inks are well integrated within our highly absorbent fabric and are ‘lock-in’ during an air-drying process, therefore there is no concern that prints will significantly lighten or disappear over time.
- Illustrations: By Mattias Adolfsson, in Sweden
- Fabrication: Designed and 100% Made in France, from start to finish
- Machine wash with similar colors, on a normal or warm/hot cycle. Tumble dry on a low or delicate setting. Ironing is possible (but not at all necessary) at a low temperature.
- It comes along with a very nicely illustrated packing box.